Learn German Language From A Native & Experienced German Teacher – German Grammar, Vocabulary & Listening Comprehension!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn different important grammatical subjects for the A1 level
- You will practice your listening comprehension
- You will learn the proper standard German pronunciation
- You will learn new vocabulary
- You will hear interesting and wise short stories
Practice German A1 Grammar And More From An Experienced German Teacher!
Learning a language with interesting short stories is fun and practical. This course includes 8 short wise stories from different cultural backgrounds from which we can learn a lot. The entire course is taught in German and includes German & English subtitles which will make it easier for you to follow while learning the proper standard German pronunciation.
First you will listen to each story and thus practice your listening comprehension.
After hearing each story you will be assigned tasks about different grammatical subjects for the A1 level. We will practice the following grammar:
- Nominativ (nominative)
- Akkusativ (accusative)
- Dativ (dative)
- Präsens (present tense)
- Konjugation (conjugation)
- Perfekt (Perfekt tense)
- Partizip II (participle II)
- Präteritum (past tense)
- Genusregeln (der/die/das) (gender rules)
- Adjektive / Adverbien (adjectives / adverbs)
- Possessivartikel (possessive determiner)
- Demonstrativartikel (demonstrative determiner )
- Positiv / Komparativ / Superlativ (positive / comparative / superlative)
- (nicht) trennbare Verben ((not) separable verbs)
- Plural (plural)
- Zeitangaben (expressions of time)
- Rechtschreibung (spelling)
- Vokabeln (vocabulary)
- Aussprache (pronunciation)
After the assignments are given I will discuss all tasks with you and explain the answers.
If you are not familiar with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; here is a brief overview:
A1 – Complete beginner
A2 – Elementary
B1 – Intermediate
B2 – Upper intermediate
C1 – Advanced
C2 – Proficient
I hope you join me inside the course & have you as one of my students.
Join my course now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all A1 German students who wish to practice German in a more diverse and fun way
- It is also for students who want to learn the proper German pronunciation
- If you want to practice your German listening comprehension, then this course is the right one for you
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
|Join Our Telegram Channel and Save lot of Money – Join Now|