Learn to build discoverable, engaging Progressive Webs Apps (PWAs) from scratch,
What you’ll learn
- What a Progressive Web App is
- Use Service Workers to enable your application to work offline
- Create a progressive web app that is installable to the home screen
- Have a mobile device or emulator
What is Progessive Web App (PWA)?
PWAs are web applications created utilizing various explicit advances and standard examples to permit them to exploit both web and local application highlights. For instance, web applications are more discoverable than local applications; it’s much simpler and quicker to visit a site than to introduce an application, and you can likewise share web applications by essentially sending a connection.
Then again, local applications are better incorporated with the working framework and along these lines offer a more consistent encounter for the clients. You can introduce a local application so it works disconnected, and clients love tapping their symbols to handily get to their most loved applications, instead of exploring to it utilizing a program.
PWAs enable us to make web applications that can appreciate these equivalent favorable circumstances.
It is anything but a shiny new idea—such thoughts have been returned to commonly on the web stage with different methodologies before. Reformist Enhancement and responsive plan as of now permit us to fabricate versatile neighborly sites.
What will you learn in this course?
In this course you’ll begin dealing with your absolute first Progressive Web App (PWA) – a web application that can exploit a considerable lot of the highlights local applications have appreciated. You’ll likewise get more involvement with making a web application that works disconnected utilizing Service Workers. At last, you’ll make your application installable to the client’s home screen with the Web App Manifest file.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to create a web app that works offline
- Students who want to create a web app that can install
- Students who want to create a web app that can operate on a mobile device just as if they were native applications
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Get More Freebies-Whatsapp
Get More Freebies-Telegram